Fleet management system for Park & Road services with online task management
RoadPrint is a cost-effective fleet management system for Park & Road service with online task management system for manager and operator
RoadPrint allows fleet owner, the end customer and the operator full view of pending /completed tasks and vehicles in real time.
Besides live display of tasks on the map, gives RoadPrint flexibility in data sharing and presentation of data to different types of users. The unique data filtering allows all players get an overview of exactly the data they need – also the end customer.
In Road Print multiple types of users log on and view precisely the data – and only the data – they each need:
- Contracting entity – gives orders to entrepreneurs which is the manager, and can see status of road service tasks.
- Operational manager – receives and registers orders, delegate tasks to machine operators.
- Machine operator – get tasks via internet or app and perform tasks.
- Fleet manager – have an overview of the entire fleet and can draw important data from the system to operational optimization.
- Administrator – can create all types of users, make settings and reports, etc.
When a task is performed for the state, transmits RoadPrint selected data automatically to the Road Directorate database Vinterman. RoadPrint meets system requirements and is approved by the Road Directorate.
Machine operator can view assigned tasks, both pending and current tasks
Machine operator can start, stop and pause a task
Download app on Google Play.