Irrigation controller with FlexVander as box or for DIN rail mounting
FlexVander monitors and remotely controls pumps for irrigation. When a pump stops, an alarm is sent.
Remote control of field irrigation
FlexVander is a system for controlling pressure pumps and submersible pumps for irrigation, where irrigation can be switched on and off from any mobile or smart phone. The farmer receives an alarm message at pump stop and power failure.
There are two applications in FlexVander to choose of depending on the pump installation the farmer has:
- Remote control and monitoring of 2 independent pressure pumps.
- Remote control and monitoring of 2 pressure pumps from common submersible pump.
The irrigation controller is with built-in hour counter for registering consumption per hour for each pump. FlexVander is not just an irritation controller – it also provides data on operating hours, energy consumption and water pressure by simple text commands. Use any SIM card and FlexVander is ready for use.
Irrigation controller with pressure control
Built-in electronic pressure control with setting of set points for minimum and maximum pressure limits. Pressure control in FlexVander is an optional monitoring application using digital inputs. A pressure sensor 4-20 mA must be used.
The advantage is a more precise pressure control when using electronic pressure control replacing traditional pressure switch. The pressure transmitter measures the pressure on the irrigation machine and the pump is stopped at gauge pressure or vacuum and an alarm message is sent, all automatically. The monitoring starts automatically when the system achieves the set operating pressure. Level of gauge pressure and vacuum can be customised to ones needs, and current pressure status can always be retrieved. A status message is automatically sent when stable operating pressure is achieved.
Irrigation with energy usage measurement
By using a MID-approved energy meter, the farmer can measure the electricity consumption at each irrigation and may be used as documentation for settlement.
GSM units for irrigation control:
- Outdoor wall mounting.
- 4 digital inputs.
- 4 relay outputs.
- 2 analog inputs 0-10V / 4-20mA.
- 85-265 V AC or 24V DC power supply.
- Built-in GSM modem, data logger, battery backup and voltage monitoring.
- 24 month deposit guarantee
- Buy FlexVander VX90 here
- 8 digital inputs and 4 can be configured as S0 (IEC62053-31, Class A compatible) counter inputs.
- 8 digital outputs.
- 4 analog inputs (0-10 VDC or 0 / 4-20 mA).
- 4 analog outputs (0-10 VDC or 0 / 4-20 mA).
- Built-in battery backup and voltage monitoring.
- Built-in display with IO mode (analog and digital status)
- 8-36VDC Supply voltage.
- 24 month deposit guarantee.
- Buy FlexVander VX40 here.